26th August 2015, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Off-Campus Interview from next semester being a B.Tech(Industrial & Production Engineering) 3rd year student? Off-Campus schedules of Accenture, Wipro and Hindustan Unilever?

Sir,
I want to know that how would I get information about the dates of Off-Campus placement of Accenture, Wipro and Hindustan Unilever? I am a student of B.Tech third year in Industrial and Production Engineering. Where else can I apply for a job in my next semester?

Related Questions:
  1. When the off-campus interview is scheduled by Accenture and Wipro for B.Tech(Industrial & Production Engineering) last semester student? List of companies offering job?
  2. Should I prepare for Accenture On-Campus Interview instead of visiting JIIT, Noida for S&P Capital IQ Pool Campus Interview?
  3. Will I be eligible to attend the campus interviews of Wipro, Accenture and Infosys after scoring 65% marks till 6th semester?
  4. Eligibility to appear in Accenture on-campus interview with mentioned percentages in overall academics?
  5. Eligibility to attend Pool Campus/Off-Campus of HCL, TCS, Accenture, Infosys and Wipro for B.Tech 4th year student who has a backlog?
  6. How can I prepare for Accenture off-campus interview being a BCA 5th semester student?
  7. Am I eligible to attend Accenture On-campus Interview if secured 71% in 10th, 67% in 12th and 64% till 3rd year of B.E.?
  8. Can I get selected in Accenture through on-campus if secured 76% in 10th, 52%in 12th and 78% in both BCA & MCA 3rd semester?
  9. Whether 10th percentage is considerable for Accenture On-Campus Interview? Am I eligible to attend this Interview if secured 54% in 10th, 88% in 12th and 6.92 CGPA till 6th semester of B.Tech?
  10. Am I eligible to appear in Accenture campus interview if secured 55% in 10th & 12th and 65% in B.E.?
  11. Which one should I attend among HCL Off-Campus Interview and Wipro Off-Campus Interview if both are on same date?
  12. When Accenture will take On-Campus Drive in Haryana? Is there any Joint Campus Interview?
  13. Selection procedure of Wipro On-Campus drive for B.Tech final semester student?
  14. Which are the off campus drive companies for Accenture, WIPRO, HCL, CTS and TCS in Coimbatore in IT -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can a 3rd year B.Tech student apply for on and off campus placement?
  16. How Accenture recruits MCA fresher through Pool Campus?
  17. Procedure to apply for Internship in Wipro for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
  18. How can I prepare to crack Wipro WASE On-Campus Interview? Tips for preparation?
15th April 2016, 11:13 AM
samsung1992

Default Re: Can I apply for Off-Campus Interview from next semester being a B.Tech(Industrial & Production Engineering) 3rd year student? Off-Campus schedules of Accenture, Wipro and Hindustan Unilever?

To get the information related to the interview dates of the following company there are many options, some of the option i am mentioning below:

1. You cab subscribe an alert about different job availability in MNC.
2. You can join Facebook page of these community.
3. One community called campus commune, which keeps on giving the regular update
about the campus drive being organized by different companies. You can join this
Facebook page.

You can even ask to your Training and placement officer regarding the same as your college also have information about the commencement of the campus drive of various companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?