30th July 2015, 01:25 AM
Unregistered

How can a person get selected for private jobs after B.Sc?

Hello sir, after b.sc how can a person get selected for private jobs in company like tcs,wipro infosys etc

31st July 2015, 10:37 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can a person get selected for private jobs after B.Sc?

There are various openings in Companies for B.Sc. candidates especially in Indian companies like TCS, Wipro, Infosys, etc. Wipro even recruits students of B.Sc and gives them scope of higher studies to enhance their educational qualification in Wipro. There are various walk-ins held by these companies from time to time. You need to be updated with the schedule of such walk-ins and attend. For this, you should upload your resume in various job portals like naukri, monster, freshersworld, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?