23rd July 2014, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

List of private office jobs and private bank jobs after ECE engineering?

I am ece student studying 4th year.my 10th class % is 83.33.12 is 90.3 %.
upto 7th semester my cgpa is 7.57.i am interested private and bank jobs.can you tell me the list of jobs i can apply for

13th November 2014, 10:41 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: List of private office jobs and private bank jobs after ECE engineering?

As you have more than 55% from your 10th standard to Graduation, you are eligible for every private job and bank jobs. You can get in to software organization and private banks

List of private Jobs are,

• Infosys
• TCS
• CTS
• Wipro
• HCL
• Cap Gemini
• CA
• Qualcomm and more

Private Banks:

You can get in to Private Banks as Probationary Officer (PO) after completing your graduation. You need to attend for IBPS (Institute of Banking and Personnel Selection) Common Written Examination (CWE). Some banks recruit through their own recruitment examination as ICICI PO Examination.

List of Private Banks:

• Axis Bank
• Karnataka Bank
• Bank of Rajasthan
• Karur Vysya Bank
• Catholic Syrian Bank
• Kotak Mahindra Bank
• City Union Bank
• Lakshmi Vilas Bank
• Capital Local Area Bank Ltd.
• Nainital Bank
• Development Credit Bank
• Ratnakar Bank
• Dhanalakshmi Bank
• HDFC Bank
• ICICI Bank
• Yes Bank

Important points to be remembered:

• Private Banks mostly recruit candidates through Walk-ins
• It is important that you must know the Exact Dates of Walk-ins OR Interviews conducted by these banks
• Private Banks recruit candidates only on the performance basis and no reservation

Selection Procedure for both software companies and private jobs is:

• Written Test
• Group Discussion
• HR Interview

For Software companies, Technical interview will add up to the list
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?