30th July 2015, 01:25 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to do B.Com private? What are the private jobs available after doing B.Com private?

Hello ! Sir/mam
I want to do B.com private. How should i do B.Com private and what are the scope of it in private jobs?

31st July 2015, 03:39 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to do B.Com private? What are the private jobs available after doing B.Com private?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello ! Sir/mam
I want to do B.com private. How should i do B.Com private and what are the scope of it in private jobs?
If you mean about studying B.Com in correspondence course, then yes you can study the same. There are lots of vacancies in both government and private sectors. You can join also in banking sector. There are lots of banks now come out with examinations. There are vacancies in private sectors like MNCs and small organizations. Most of the organizations need commerce graduates for their accounts department.

You can get the application form from the official website of the concerned university. You can take a print out of the form. An alternative method available is to get the form by post. Forms can also be got directly from the office of the preferred center.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?