25th July 2014, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

How is Cognizant Hospitality Unit? What about onsite opportunities and work-life balance?

Hi all,

Any information on how is the Hospitality Unit at Cognizant? HEard that its a small unit hence asking the below questions:

Need to now:

1) IS it a growing UNIT or a dead one?

2) Onsite opportunities

3) Work-life balance (yes I know it depends on the project and your manager but still curious to know on this).

Related Questions:
  1. List of Companies which is a better Cognizant, Wipro, TCS based on Salary, Security and Work-Life balance, in USA Only?
  2. Which company will give opportunity in abroad between TCS and ITC Infotech?
  3. Can I do Masters in Biotech after doing BSc in Physiology? What else can I do after BSci n Physiology?
  4. Which company is better Cognizant OR TCS? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What is the placement opportunities after diploma in hospitality operation from Ashok Inlead School of Hospitality?
  6. Which company is better between Cognizant and Infosys if I want to prepare for higher studies while working? Are there any certification programs in Cognizant? Which will give me better salary?
  7. Syllabus of PC for AIPMT, AIIMS and HPMT?
  8. Qualification needed to join Bachelor of Hospitality Science? Qualifying exams to appear and opportunities after completion of course?
  9. Any Hospitality course from New Zealand having work experience after SSC?
  10. Which company to choose between Accenture and Cognizant?
  11. Jobs available for me in private sector banks after passing MCA with 64%?
  12. Study materials for UGC NET Physical Science? How should I prepare for it?
  13. How do I work in Hospitality Industry? Details about job vacancies and ship jobs?
  14. Qualification required to do Hotel Management?
  15. How to ask HSBC for hike? How much HSBC will offer to 2 years experience holder?
  16. Whether I can join Cognizant after being declared medically fit by doctors?
  17. Should I go for further studies or job after B.Pharm? What is the scope for job?
  18. Qualification, job position and procedure to get job in Tourism and Hospitality sector?
2nd September 2016, 11:14 PM
PAN2HELP

Default Re: How is Cognizant Hospitality Unit? What about onsite opportunities and work-life balance?

First of all i want to tell you that the Hospitality Unit at Cognizant is not dead. In fact it is going quite well.

Onsite opportunities depends on the project you will be working with and obviously depends on your quality. try to stick with good project and switch project in to a "better opportunity" project.

Work-life balance depends on the client you are working for. And you need to adjust your routine accordingly. If you need to stay in the office till late night, you have your free time till afternoon.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?