13th November 2017, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to get job in Dewan Housing Finance Corp for a B.Com Account and MBA Finance holder?

I am B.Com Account and MBA Finance holder and now I want to get job in Dewan Housing Finance Corp. Please tell me procedure to get job in this company?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to do internship in Finance from Dewan Housing Finance Corp? How much stipend I can get?
  2. Possibility to get job in Dewan Housing Finance Corp after B.Com Account and CA CPT? Which type of post I can get?
  3. Criteria to do three months internship programme in Finance from Dewan Housing Finance Corp?
  4. Eligibility criteria to get job in Dewan Housing Finance Corp for B.Com holder? Which type of post I can get?
  5. How to get a job in Dewan Housing Finance Corp after M.Com while pursuing CA IPCC? How much salary I can get?
  6. Procedure to do two months internship from Dewan Housing Finance Corporation?
  7. Requirements for MBA Finance holder to be eligible for job in Housing Development Finance Corporation Limited?
  8. Whether Tata Housing and Finance offer an Internship to MBA(Finance) 3rd semester student?
  9. Procedure to get job in Housing Development Finance Corporation Limited for B.Com holder? -- [New]
  10. Job opportunities for a B.Tech(ECE) with MBA(Finance) holder?
  11. Which one is better course choice for B.com graduates - MBA in Finance or MS in Finance?
  12. LIC Housing Finance is a government or private organization? How can a MBA Finance get job?
  13. What is the procedure to get a job in IBM after doing MBA finance from SMU?
  14. Can MCA and MBA in finance go together? What is the value of MCA through distance?
  15. How to do MBA finance after completing MBA HR? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I do MBA after BMS in finance?
  17. How to get a job in finance after doing MBA 2nd year in Marketing and Finance
  18. List of universities which offer PhD in Finance in MBA(Finance & HR) postgraduate in India? Procedure to get admission?
16th November 2017, 06:50 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get job in Dewan Housing Finance Corp for a B.Com Account and MBA Finance holder?

For job at any private company, you need to first apply for the job and get an interview appointment. If you have an employee referral, then chances of an interview call is very good. Otherwise, you can also apply through any job consultant.

There is even official website of the company, through which you can apply for the job. Selection will be on the basis of performance in the interview.
17th November 2017, 09:49 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get job in Dewan Housing Finance Corp for a B.Com Account and MBA Finance holder?

You can get the job in Dewan Housing Finance Corporation. Current openings are available in DHFL Branches all over India for the following designations:-

> Financial Analyst
> Financial Accountant
> Finance Executive

To join the DHFL Group you can send your resume on the mail ID which is mentioned below
[email protected]
Once you get shortlisted then they will call you to set up interviews.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?