22nd July 2017, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

How to join Tata steel, being a Junior Engineering in Ardent steel limited?

I am electrical Junior Engineer in Ardent steel limited during 6 years. I have interest joining Tata steel. How can I apply to get a job Tata steel. Please contact no-9437714130

24th July 2017, 05:23 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Tata steel, being a Junior Engineering in Ardent steel limited?

You can apply through any online job portals like Naukri, Indeed, or Monster.com and drop in your resume along with your previous job experience and your qualifications details. The online job portals have a direct and consultancy links where easily recruitments are available. You can create your own profile and go directly to meet the HR department of the company as well. The best way to directly join in will be helped by References, if any person knowing or working along with Tata Steel can directly refer your name for the position your eligible for and then you work experience will fetch you to your desired designation you are being looking for.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?