27th May 2015, 08:36 AM
Unregistered

How to get a god job in Mumbai after 10th with 61% and 12th with 62% under OBC category?

hellow sir,iam priya from mumbai i have completed 10 with 61% from cbsc board and my 12science from maharashtra board in mumbai with 62% in year 2008.i come under obc category.can i get a job in mumbai nw??

Related Questions:
  1. Will I come under NRI category for admission in engineering colleges? I am a student of Indian school in saudi arabia and want to do my 10th and 12th from navi mumbai. May I get domicile of mumbai, My parents and me both were born in Mumbai?
  2. How can a resident of Haryana get a job as MCD teacher(OBC category)?
  3. Can I get admission for Diploma in Computer Engineering having scored 59.09% in 10th but failed in 12th Class being a candidate from OBC category?
  4. Am I consider under OBC category in teacher’s job in Delhi? I am a Jat girl from Delhi (OBC) married in Haryana past 8 years ago
  5. How can I apply for Bank PO job after scoring 73% in 10th, 76% in 12th
  6. Can reservation be availed by obc married female? How to apply for teacher's job in Delhi? What's the applying procedure?
  7. Can I get any government job after completing 10th and 12th science with 82% and 76% respectively?
  8. Colleges in Pune and Mumbai universities through MAH MBA CET based on OBC Category Rank
  9. Which course will i get in Mumbai after NIFT rank 525 from OBC category?
  10. Can I apply for NIMCET if secured 64% in 10th, 53% in 12th and 60% in Graduation being an OBC candidate?
  11. Age limit for OBC category candidates for a government job? Can I apply for a job in BEL at the age of 31?
  12. Requirement of percentage for B.Ed. for obc category in government and private colleges affiliated wih mumbai university
  13. Date of result of IB ACIO exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Best course in ITI for all round development and foreign opportunities?
  15. How should I produce my OBC certificate?
  16. Can I Give JEE 2011 in OBC Category after Giving JEE 2010 In General Category?
  17. Whether IT Industries requires sufficient percentage in 10th and 12th for job recruitment?
  18. Will there be any Job Openings in Government sector for me with an age of 37 years and from OBC category?
27th May 2015, 01:29 PM
Ashwakh

Default Re: How to get a god job in Mumbai after 10th with 61% and 12th with 62% under OBC category?

You can attend for the walkins in the BPO Companies for the post of ,

1. Customer support executive

or

2. Telesales executive

or

3. Telemarketing executive.

~~ There are many BPO companies in Mumbai . You should upload your resume in the job potals like ,
www.naukri.com
www.shine.com

The recruits will see your profile and call you for the interview.

To get job in Bpo sector , you should be Proficient in English and anyother Regional language.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?