29th March 2011, 02:37 AM
akashdeep7

Can reservation be availed by obc married female? How to apply for teacher's job in Delhi? What's the applying procedure?

Dear Sir,

Jat in Delhi comes under OBC, But Jat in Haryana doesn’t comes in OBC category
So if a Jat girl from Delhi (OBC) married in Haryana 8 years ago. Could see apply for OBC cert. in Delhi now after becoming a resident of Haryana where Jat doesn’t fall in OBC category. Is she eligible for OBC category in teacher’s job in Delhi?

(2) Any how the said girl manages an OBC cert. from Delhi to telling the authority she not married and living with parents. Hiding the true story is this legal if she got employed in MCD schools on permanent basis.

(3) What action would be taken if somebody complains against her on this matter?

Reply please

Related Questions:
  1. Am I consider under OBC category in teacherÂ’s job in Delhi? I am a Jat girl from Delhi (OBC) married in Haryana past 8 years ago
  2. How can a resident of Haryana get a job as MCD teacher(OBC category)?
  3. What is the age limit for female candidates to apply for government teachers in Delhi for PRT?
  4. Upper age limit for female candidates to apply as a teacher in UP?
  5. Any reservation system for obc in iims or other top mba colleges?
  6. Can I apply for IBPS exam under OBC quota being BC-E candidate?
  7. What is the procedure followed for applying government job after completion of B.Arch degree?
  8. What type of job I can get after completion of B.Com course from Delhi University and pursing M.Com?
  9. What is the AIEEE rank for NIT Warangal for Mechanical, Civil?
  10. What are the job openings in CGHS? Procedure to apply for central government job? Do we need to give any test? Where can I get all the information?
  11. Can I get admission in any government college in Delhi? Can I avail reservation benefit in UP? I am from OBC category
  12. Procedure to apply in Army as a doctor? Is there any reservation for army person? How many seats for civilians?
  13. How may I get the government job in teaching field in Delhi? What's the all requirement for this job? I have done my B.Ed from Delhi university with 63% marks.
  14. What is the procedure followed for applying Indian Army being an female candidate after completion of graduation with 42% marks? -- [New]
  15. How should I produce my OBC certificate?
  16. Government vacancies for TGT teachers in new Delhi?
  17. How to join Merchant Navy after completing diploma course? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What's the eligibility criteria for applying for the post of TGT in Delhi? Is it necessary for the applicants to be a Delhi resident?
28th April 2013, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can reservation be availed by obc married female? How to apply for teacher's job in Delhi? What's the applying procedure?

I born in Haryana and done 12th and graduation from Haryana .But I married In Rajsthan in 2006 .
Can I use my OBC quota in Haryana ?
18th February 2014, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can reservation be availed by obc married female? How to apply for teacher's job in Delhi? What's the applying procedure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by akashdeep7 View Post
Dear Sir,

Jat in Delhi comes under OBC, But Jat in Haryana doesn’t comes in OBC category
So if a Jat girl from Delhi (OBC) married in Haryana 8 years ago. Could see apply for OBC cert. in Delhi now after becoming a resident of Haryana where Jat doesn’t fall in OBC category. Is she eligible for OBC category in teacher’s job in Delhi?

(2) Any how the said girl manages an OBC cert. from Delhi to telling the authority she not married and living with parents. Hiding the true story is this legal if she got employed in MCD schools on permanent basis.

(3) What action would be taken if somebody complains against her on this matter?

Reply please
she can make obc certificate from delhi and also eligible for reservation in delhi govt jobs as she was born in delhi.
is somebody made any complaint against her then her obc certificate will be checked,, but there is no need to worry as she is eligible to have obc certificate in delhi.
12th March 2014, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir i am 32years. Can i apply jbt course plzzzzz tel me as soon ad possible. Thanks
1st August 2014, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I belongs to gen category and my husband is JAT (Haryana). I have already completed 20 yrs in central govt job. I got married just last year. The question is whether i shall get benefits of OBC in departmental promotion or not.
8th September 2015, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

Sir,I want to ask u that I m a jaat girl from up.I have a obc certificate from up.I am preparing for civil services.I m also married. But my marriage is intercaste. My husband comes in general category. And I m living in Delhi.Sir should I apply for IAS exam as obc or general.
4th March 2016, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

i was born in uttarakhand in1988.My father is working here since 1980.Igot married in Dec2014 .My husband is from up and the same community.We are JATS.Can i get obc gertificate from uttarakhand?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?