27th July 2015, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

How to get information about 12th class private board exam? What is the last date of form submission?

sir, iam a 12 private student rollno:5699374,pcm and adittional subject english and music i am failure in main three subject maths , physics and chemistry. I want to know that what should i do and if i had to do private exam then what is the last date of form submission?

31st May 2016, 12:58 PM
samsung1992

Default Re: How to get information about 12th class private board exam? What is the last date of form submission?

Good and best option is just to apply for re-examination as soon as possible without loosing your time, otherwise you will suffer a lot, right now nothing has gone wrong.
You have time to apply for re-examination and you will be able to attempt it one more time.

So, just consult to your school principal and get all the necessary details about it.
I will suggest to you to apply from the same schools from where you have applied previously, if you face any issue than apply from private school.
29th July 2017, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get information about 12th class private board exam? What is the last date of form submission?

I want to know about taking urdu subject for private education for class 12 in rajasthan
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?