1st December 2016, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

How to get job in BMW car company at Germany being M.Tech in Mechanical holder and working in Germany?

Hello sir, I have completed M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering from India and working at Germany. I want to get job in BMW car company at Germany. How to get the job?

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities in Germany after pursuing MS from Germany itself?
  2. Can I get a job in Germany after completing B.E in Mechanical Engineering? Is IELTS enough for doing MS in Germany?
  3. What is the procedure followed to do MS in Germany in mechanical stream? What are the job opportunities available in Germany? -- [New]
  4. M.S in Mechanical Engineering in Germany? Is knowing German necessary? Exams required for the same?
  5. How can i do MBBS degree from Germany in lowest package?
  6. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  7. Which company can offer me opportunity for training in Germany or Australian countries?
  8. Can I do MS from Germany if scored 60% marks in Mechanical Engineering? List of colleges/universities offering MS in Germany?
  9. Would I get admission in Germany for MS course? I have completed BE in mechanical with 58% marks. Should I pursue my MS course from UK? Will the quality of education be same there as compared to Germany?
  10. What are the career opportunities available in Germany and India after completion of MS degree with pharma stream in Germany? Can I get a well paid job in India after that? I have completed my B.Pharma and want to pursue MS from Germany
  11. What is the rank needed to do MS in Germany?
  12. How much would it cost me to do masters in mechanical in Germany? Names of the good institutes in Germany?
  13. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for doing MS in Germany? Is any scholarship available?
  14. Mp board sample question papers -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Do I need to write IELTS to opt for masters in Germany? Which are the universities in Germany?
  16. What are procedure followed to do MS in Germany and cost of study required and job opportunities in germany for mechanical student?
  17. How to join MS in Automobile Engineering in germany?
  18. How may I apply for MS and research programs in Germany? List of the universities along with their entrance exam and eligibility criteria offering MS course in mechanical and automobile engineering in Germany? I have done BE in mechanical with 73%
28th February 2017, 11:49 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to get job in BMW car company at Germany being M.Tech in Mechanical holder and working in Germany?

Private giants like the BMW don't waste much of their time on the recruitment procedures.

For the same purpose they have designed an online portal in which the interested aspirants can apply.

You need to visit the official website of the company and go to the recruitment section.

You need to apply for the department you hold the mastery in there along with the application, your personal details and a short resume.

If they have any vacancy and if they find you up to the mark to work with them, they themselves will call you.

NOTE : Since there is no surety in the matter if they would call you or not, you should not sit ideal after applying in a single company, but need to apply in the multiple companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?