9th January 2017, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

How to get a job in Archaeology after completion of diploma and B.Tech in Civil?

I am student of civil enggineering but my interest in archaeology so, how can I get job in archaeology after diploma or B.Tech in Civil Engineering? Can you please advice with the details on the same? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. How to do Archeology course? I have done 10th class
  2. IS it necessary to have Maths subject to become an Archaeologist?
  3. What are the preparations required to get Government job after completion of Diploma in Civil?
  4. What should I do to get a job after completion of diploma in civil engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Diploma courses related to Archaeology available to study for History postgraduate?
  6. Am I eligible to do post graduation diploma in archaeology course after completion of BA in History?
  7. Is Archaeology Diploma course available to study for B.A.(History) final year student?
  8. Am I eligible for Archeology after completing 12th and after doing B.Tech? Which courses should I take up?
  9. MA in Archaeology is possible after BA from Punjab University?
  10. What should I study in Post Graduation to become an Archaeologist after completing B.A.(History)?
  11. Job opportunities for Diploma Civil Engineer? List of distance colleges which offer B.Tech program?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for diploma in civil after completion of diploma in electronics? -- [New]
  13. Am I eligible to do post graduation in Archaeology after completion of B.Com Computers?
  14. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for Civil engineering after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  15. Courses of Paleontology and Archeology in India? I am a student of 12th board exam
  16. Which is the best choice between joining in a job and B.Tech course after the completion of Diploma in AEIE?
  17. Am I eligible to get a airline job after completion of diploma in engineering?
  18. What should I do to get a job in IT sector after completion of B.Tech in Civil Branch?

1st March 2017, 12:44 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to get a job in Archaeology after completion of diploma and B.Tech in Civil?

If you are interested in Archeology, then there are great opportunities for you in the Archeological Survey of India, Dept. of Archeology, India etc.

There are very few candidates who have an interest in the said subject.

The engineering degree that you would be holding will add more value to your resume and would be of a great advantage to you.

You need to complete the degree first and wait for the notification of the above departments to come. As soon as they are released, you can apply and appear for the entrance.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?