22nd January 2015, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get job through on-campus interview of Genpact with mentioned percentages in overall academics?

sir,
i had completed btech from eee
with aggegrate 64.64%, in 12th 66% & in 10th 72%
Genpact is coming to our college for software engineer
recruitment......kindly tell me can i get job in genpact?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to appear in Accenture on-campus interview with mentioned percentages in overall academics?
  2. Can I get job without interview in WIPRO with mentioned percentages in overall academics?
  3. Am I eligible to attend iGATE on-campus interview with mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  4. Can I apply for Infosys Campus Dive with mentioned percentages in overall academics?
  5. Placement papers and Interview questions for preparation of Genpact off-campus written test? -- [New]
  6. Can I get job in IBM with the mentioned percentages in overall academics?
  7. Eligibility to apply for Campus Interview of HCL, MindTree, Wipro and TCS with mentioned percentage in overall academics? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Eligibility to attend IBM on-campus interview with mentioned percentages for B.Tech last year student?
  9. Am I eligible to get job in MindTree with mentioned percentages in overall academics?
  10. Why do you want to join Genpact?
  11. Eligibility to apply for interview in Infosys with mentioned percentages for B.E.(ME) student?
  12. How can I prepare to clear Genpact interview?
  13. Eligibility to get job in IBM with mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  14. Can I directly appear for campus interviews in MNC's after having more than 75% marks in academics throughout?
  15. Eligibility to get job in Accenture with mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  16. How many rounds are there in Genpact interview for freshers?
  17. Am I eligible for Tech Mahindra campus interview with mentioned percentage in over all academics?
  18. How to prepare for placements while in 3rd semester CS&E? -- [Most Discussed]
23rd January 2015, 10:40 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Eligibility to get job through on-campus interview of Genpact with mentioned percentages in overall academics?

Yes, you are eligible to attend the recruitment of Genpact as you have the eligibility of minimum 60% from 10th to graduation.
23rd January 2015, 11:19 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get job through on-campus interview of Genpact with mentioned percentages in overall academics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir,
i had completed btech from eee
with aggegrate 64.64%, in 12th 66% & in 10th 72%
Genpact is coming to our college for software engineer
recruitment......kindly tell me can i get job in genpact?
Yes, you are eligible for Genpact recruitment process.

Genpact is a reputed international company.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Genpact is,

Genpact= 60%

More than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for Genpact recruitment.

Pattern for Genpact written test:-

1. Quantitative /analytical reasoning (20 questions)
2. Verbal ability (20 questions)
3. Technical section (10questions)
1st March 2017, 10:29 AM
Unregistered

Hi Good morning, Genpact is coming to our college for placement drive. I am studying MBA & I have 2 backlogs, am I eligible to the drive
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?