1st August 2016, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

How to get job in core companies after B.Tech in E&I stream?

Sir, please tell me how to enter into the core companies. Basically, I am a E&I students
but I am only interested in instrumentation field.
I am a fresher and also I will complete the degree within two years. How to apply? Please tell in detail.

Related Questions:
  1. Preparation tips and application procedure for Core Companies in ECE? List of companies?
  2. How to get a job in core companies and software companies?
  3. List of vacant jobs in core companies for freshers in Electronics and Communication -- [New]
  4. Is it easy to find a job in core companies for a girl? Should I prefer such kind of job? What would be career growth prospect?
  5. Will there be any chance for me to get a Job in Core Companies having done Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication with 83% and continuing the same stream in B.Tech with a CGPA of 6.73?
  6. List of Core Companies for the candidates of Electronics stream?
  7. Can I get a job in core companies after scoring 60% marks? I am studying B.Tech 3rd year ECE
  8. How to get job in core companies after B.Tech in E&I stream?
  9. How to get a job in core companies after completing diploma
  10. Which core companies are best for doing job in Chennai?
  11. Which course is a good choice for me to get Job in Core Companies having completed B.Tech in EEE stream?
  12. Previous year papers of GATE(EEE) with solutions? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which one is better after B.Tech among job and M.Tech? What should one do in order to work in core companies?
  14. Am I eligible to get job in core companies after completion of civil engineering but with less than 60% marks in 12th?
  15. How to prepare for Core companies for ECE stream?
  16. Will I get a job in core companies of mechanical stream after scoring 7.5 CGPA?
  17. Should I focus in software or in core companies if I am a ECE engineer? How to prepare to get into core companies?
  18. What kind of courses I should do after graduation to get a job with good salary in core electronics based companies?
1st August 2016, 11:13 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get job in core companies after B.Tech in E&I stream?

You can definitely get employment opportunity in core sector after completion of B.Tech degree course in the field of Electronics and Instrumentation. In order to get a job in core sector, you have following options.

- Crack GATE with a good score and get into leading PSUs.
- Some PSUs conduct their own written test; so you should appear in it as well.
- Off-campus recruitment drives are conducted by various core companies; you must attend such drives.
- Apart from this, upload resume in the leading job portals to get interview call from different organisations.
2nd August 2016, 12:12 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get job in core companies after B.Tech in E&I stream?

You can very much get into core companies after completion of your course by campus selection. You should do well in your studies and try to get as good scores as possible and should also be good at co-curricular activities. You might very much get selected in core companies during campus selections.

However, if you are not selected in any core company during your campus selection, you might also be eligible to apply for jobs after completion of your course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?