2nd November 2016, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

What kind of courses I should do after graduation to get a job with good salary in core electronics based companies?

I want to know the training courses job oriented for ECE?
How can i get into a core company?
Is there any additional skills whether the core companies expecting from freshers? Can you please suggest me the right things I need to do next to ensure that I will get the job soon?

Related Questions:
  1. List of vacant jobs in core companies for freshers in Electronics and Communication
  2. What kind of industrial job is available for me after passing B.E with 66.28%? Any chance for a job in core companies?
  3. Guidance to get core job in Instrumentation after completion of B.E?
  4. How to get placed in good companies for electrical and electronics department? Information about the core companies? Number of good core companies in Inida?
  5. Can I get Job in Core Companies for Electronics in Hyderabad being a candidate having secured 65% in M.Sc Electronics?
  6. How can I apply for jobs in core companies after completing engineering in electronics branch? What course should I study that may prove beneficial for the same?
  7. List of courses to do for getting a core job in MNC companies?
  8. Which are the core companies related to Electronics? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What are the steps to be followed to get a job in Electrical and Electronics core companies?
  10. How can I get a job in top telecom companies and core electronics companies?
  11. Any good scope in electronics and communication engineering in India? Names of the companies hiring the students? What is the salary offered?
  12. What is the scope of getting jobs in core companies after completion of B.E Electrical and Instrumentation with 8 years of IT experience?
  13. Which kind or projects or publications would impress the core companies?
  14. Physics model test solutions of papers?
  15. How to get a job in Electronics core companies after ECE? List of companies and vacancies for it? -- [New]
  16. List of core companies available for Electrical and Electronics engineering students?
  17. Which one is better after B.Tech among job and M.Tech? What should one do in order to work in core companies?
  18. Which course is a good choice for me to get Job in Core Companies having completed B.Tech in EEE stream?

8th November 2016, 11:22 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of courses I should do after graduation to get a job with good salary in core electronics based companies?

As per your question the short term courses which you can do after completing your graduation in ECE branch are listed below.

There are mainly 2 types of short term courses available,

Software Short Term Courses:

> Networking

> Embedded

> CCNA

> Net

> Java

Core Field Short Term Courses:

> Embedded systems

> VLSI Testing

> Robotics courses

> Digital Signal Processing

> Real Time Distributed Systems

> PCB Designing

> Telecom and Wireless course

List of institutes offering short term courses in:

> Aptech

> Vector

> C-DAC

> NIIT

> IIHT

Yes, the core companies expects some additional skills from the candidates. However, different companies have different requirements. You should have aptitude skills with basic computer and networking skills. You must also have good communication and logical skills.

Best of luck.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?