2nd November 2016, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get job in core companies after completion of civil engineering but with less than 60% marks in 12th?

List of core companies for B.Tech civil branch in which the eligibility criteria for +2 is below 60% too? Am I eligible to get the job in core companies or not? What should I do if not? Can you please give me the details which I need to follow to get the job soon?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the jobs available in core companies after completion of B.Tech Civil engineering? -- [New]
  2. Am I eligible to get core jobs in ECE after completion of the course with 67 percentage marks?
  3. What are the preparations required to get a job in core company after completion of Civil engineering?
  4. Is it possible for me to get a job in top core companies after completion of B.E Mechanical Engineering with 70% marks?
  5. Guidance to get core job in Instrumentation after completion of B.E?
  6. Is it possible for getting a job in core companies after completion of B.Tech engineering?
  7. Must have qualities for UG student when applying for a job in civil engineering?
  8. Am I eligible to get a job in core companies after completion of EEE with 75% marks?
  9. Am I eligible to get a job in IT companies after completion of 10th with 77% marks and BCA with 78% marks?
  10. How to get a job in core companies in Chennai after completion of B.E Electrical engineering?
  11. What are the skills required to get core job after completion of B.E ECE?
  12. List of core companies for mechanical engineering core jobs -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to get job in companies like BMW and Audi after completion of 12th with 72 percentage marks?
  14. Am I eligible to get job in software IT companies after completion of Civil Engineering?
  15. How to get job in core companies after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  16. Am I eligible to get job in core companies if I have 80% marks throughout my studies?
  17. How to prepare to get into core companies private and government sector after completion of ECE course?
  18. How to get mechanical core job after completion of mechanical engineering?
7th November 2016, 11:26 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get job in core companies after completion of civil engineering but with less than 60% marks in 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
List of core companies for B.Tech civil branch in which the eligibility criteria for +2 is below 60% too? Am I eligible to get the job in core companies or not? What should I do if not? Can you please give me the details which I need to follow to get the job soon?
List of companies for internship for B.Tech in Civil Engineering subject:-

1. T.M Builders, Wayanad Road, N.G.O Quarters, Vellimadukunnu, Kozhikode, Kerala
Phone: 094472 17953

2. Anjana Constructions, Kozikhode, Kerala, Phone: 094460 84684

3. PENTIUM CONSTRUCTION (P) LTD., Aravind Ghosh Road, Mananchira, Kozhikode, Kerala
Phone: 094471 45000

4. Pooja Properties And Developers, First Floor, 6/262 F, YMCA Cross Road, Koombara, Kozhikode, Kerala, Phone: 099957 84889

5. Stavara Constructions, Maniyoth Complex, Chintavalap School Cross Rd, Chindhavalappu, Palayam, Kozhikode, Kerala, Phone: 098957 74220
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?