18th December 2016, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

How to get job in Maruti Udyog Limited after completion of Automobile engineering from Siwan Engineering college, Bihar? GATE score is relevant for it?

Hello sir, I have completed Automobile engineering from Siwan Engineering college, Bihar. I want to know how to get job in Maruti Udyog Limited? GATE score is relevant for it?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a job in San Motors and Maruti Udyog after Automobile Engineering? How much salary they provide to freshers?
  2. How can i get training in Maruti Udyog Limited being a student of BE in Mechanical Engineering?
  3. How to do internship from India Yamaha Motor Private Limited, Haryana after Automobile engineering?
  4. Procedure and eligibility criteria for getting a job in Bharat Benz, Chinkara or Eicher for an Automobile Engineer?
  5. Which are the colleges offering diploma in Automobiles? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Am I eligible to get a job in Tata Motors, Maruti Suzuki, M&M like companies?
  7. I am a graduate and having diploma in Automobile/Mechanical Engineering. What are the job opportunities in automobile sector? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What is the eligibility criteria required to pursue Automobile Engineering? What is the fee structure of the course and Hostel for the same?
  9. How to get Internship in Automobile companies like TATA, Ford, Maruti?
  10. What should I do after completion of B.Tech ECE to get a government job with salary of 1 lakh per month?
  11. Can I do masters in automobile or any other branch after completion of Bachelors in Computer Engineering?
  12. Automobile Engineering or Mechanical Engineering for a good career?
  13. How to study for M.E automobile engineering for IIT in Tamilnadu? How to score in GATE exam?
  14. Prospects of getting a good job in a reputed automobile firm after completion of MBA? I have done my B.E in Automobile Engineering
  15. What should I do next after completion of diploma in automobile? -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
  16. Job opportunities for B.E.(Automobile Engineering) student?
  17. What types of jobs are available for ECE students?
  18. Am I eligible to get job in Mahindra & Mahindra, Tata Motors and Maruti Suzuki if secured 72% in 10th, 46% in 12th and expecting 60% in B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?
24th December 2016, 03:08 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: How to get job in Maruti Udyog Limited after completion of Automobile engineering from Siwan Engineering college, Bihar? GATE score is relevant for it?

In order to get job you need to apply for the job. YOU need to upload your professional resume over job website. You need to attend various job walk-in for companies.

So, these are the way in which you can hunt the job.

NO, GATE score is completely irrelevant in finding of the job or getting job. There is no any connection between the GATE score card and the job.

Yes, based on the GATE score card you can get admission in good M.tech college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?