18th April 2016, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

What should I do after completion of B.Tech ECE to get a government job with salary of 1 lakh per month?

What should I do after completion of B.Tech ECE to get a government job with salary of 1 lakh per month? Can you please give me the information on the various government jobs possibilities? Looking forward to get the answer soon. Thanks!

19th April 2016, 01:55 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: What should I do after completion of B.Tech ECE to get a government job with salary of 1 lakh per month?

You are interested to get government job after completion of B-Tech course with salary of 1 lakh per month. It is very difficult to get job with starting salary of 1 lakh.

>>There are some PSU companies such as NLC etc which provide such high salary to engineering students. The selection of students is done on the basis of GATE score card followed by interview. So you have to firstly crack the GATE exam with very nice score.

Following are the list of some government jobs in which you can apply to get approx 60 to 70,000 per month:

--ISRO

--BARC

--Executive Engineer in various PSU companies through GATE score

>>So in my opinion you have to start your preparation for the GATE exam. For this you have to prepare your engineering subjects well. Clear all your basic concepts to score good marks in the GATE exam.
20th April 2016, 12:35 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after completion of B.Tech ECE to get a government job with salary of 1 lakh per month?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What should I do after completion of B.Tech ECE to get a government job with salary of 1 lakh per month? Can you please give me the information on the various government jobs possibilities? Looking forward to get the answer soon. Thanks!
Sorry, it is not possible to get a government job with the salary of 1 Lakh per month after B.Tech ECE. You have to join, work in government PSU companies or banks or departments and you gradually reached your expected salary of 1 Lakh per annum. But it is not possible to get the salary immediately after completing the B.Tech ECE. You have to appear for various government examinations to get a job.
27th April 2016, 01:38 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am kishor kunal a l am pursuing BE .this is my third year and I want get a job for above 35000 salery.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?