8th November 2022, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

When will I get the Call Letter from Infosys if already got selected?

I have been selected in Infosys on February. I am BSc CS student. I didnt get call letter. When will i get call letter? Plz answer me.

10th November 2022, 09:24 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When will I get the Call Letter from Infosys if already got selected?

Typically, a call Letter from Infosys takes between two weeks from the time of the interview.
Once you accept the job offer, it is sent to you. The main points of a joining letter are pay, benefits, privacy policies, location, and other important information about employment. The applicant notifies the company
of their intent to take the post with a joining letter.
12th November 2022, 03:30 PM
aryaanfreelancer
Senior Member++

Default Re: When will I get the Call Letter from Infosys if already got selected?

After the interview, a call letter*usually takes two weeks to receive a letter from Infosys.
A call letter is sent to candidates after they accept the job offer. Pay, perks, privacy policies, location, and other crucial employment-related details are the key topics of a joining letter. With a joining letter, the applicant informs the employer of their intent to accept the position.
13th November 2022, 03:38 PM
Msdhoni02

1. It takes around 10 days to complete all processes. In my case is was 2 days. Had a 2 hour interview loop on day one and had an offer in my hand on day on day 2. There are two rounds in the infosys selection procedure.

2. You can visit the official website of the company for any help. You can go to support portal on the website.
13th November 2022, 04:17 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

They will intimate you via mail, you have given during your interview. Don't worry it will come. There is no way to know beforehand. If you are planning of some thing with respect to your call letter arrival time, then there is an option to reschedule your joining date.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?