7th February 2014, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

How to get placed in company after B.Com?

Hello Sir/Mam,

I am aishwariya studying in rvs college it is located in coimmbatore.i am doing my first year b.com course i like to work in your company after my ug.i would like to know about the training and salary.what hard works can i do to join in your company after my ug course.please help me through this and tell me what should i do to get placement in your company..? What will be the salary?

10th February 2014, 01:02 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: How to get placed in company after B.Com?

It's good that you have already started looking for the job when you are just started with your B.Com course.

Now getting a job just after B.Com is quite challenging as there are lot of competition now a days for Under Graduates who have completed B.Com plus there not many companies who are hiring B.Com students.

One of the better choice which you can make is to carry on with PG course after B.Com which will be M.Com and then try searching for the jobs which you will be getting it soon but if you feel that M.Com is difficult to be done then probably you can search fro the B.Com jobs, CLICK HERE!! to know about the latest details on B.Com related jobs which are currently available in various companies.

There will be three important rounds followed for the B.Com freshers selection in various companies which are 1) Aptitude Test 2) Common interview 3) Personal interview.

Aptitude test pattern may vary company to company. So, it will be good if you can find out the pattern followed by the company where you are going to attend and prepare for the questions accordingly.

R.S Agarwal is one of the best books for aptitude preparation. Now once you clear the aptitude round you will be called for Common interview round where there will be questions from your core subjects which you studied from B.Com. So, make sure you are thorough with the topics which you study in your college course and once you clear the common interview there will be HR round sometimes this will also be combined with the common interview.

HR interview will have questions which are personal to you for checking your communication skills. So, if you are going to be confident you can easily clear this round. I have attached an e-book which will help you to prepare for the common interview questions. Just go through it for your preparation.

Actually you shouldn't be worried about the salary as a fresher. Initially the pay will be less for sure where in you will be offered CTC of 2-3 lakhs per annum and it will be increase as per your performance every year.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Interview Skills That Win The Job -WindowTricks-.pdf(1.99 MB, 87 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?