23rd February 2015, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

How to get placed in IBM Campus placement?

I am a engineering student and i want to place in IBM during college placement for this what should i do.. like for this should i have prepare for written exam if yes then send me pattern of exam and how i could clear that test and also send me some previous papers? Hoping that I would get the reply back soon. Thanks.

26th February 2015, 08:40 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: How to get placed in IBM Campus placement?

I have attached some of the previous year model papers of IBM aptitude test in this post for your reference. Just go through it and ensure that you understand the pattern of the questions followed and start your preparation accordingly.

CLICK HERE!! to attend a online mock test for IBM aptitude test.

The pattern which was followed last year for IBM aptitude test is as follows,

-> Quantitative.

-> Verbal Reasoning.

-> English Grammar.

Note: We cannot be sure that the same pattern would be followed for the present year as well since companies like IBM do change the pattern then and there. So, make sure that you are prepared for the aptitudes and interview rounds in general which would help you to get the job.

I have also attached some of the other preparation materials in this post for your reference. Go through it when you start your preparation!
Attached Files
File Type: zip IBM.zip(509.9 KB, 56 views)
File Type: zip C_interview_questions.zip(2.24 MB, 66 views)
File Type: zip Core_java_interview_questions.zip(5.23 MB, 74 views)
File Type: pdf Winning The Interview Game Everything You Need To Know To Land The Job.pdf(1.61 MB, 98 views)
File Type: pdf Answering Tough Interview Questions for Dummies.pdf(3.77 MB, 258 views)
File Type: pdf R S aggarwal verbal reasoning.pdf(803.4 KB, 115 views)
File Type: pdf aptitude.pdf(1.18 MB, 109 views)
File Type: pdf Ultimate Aptitude Tests.pdf(2.53 MB, 120 views)
26th August 2015, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get placed in IBM Campus placement?

I am an instrumentation guy ,i know c well ,and Lab-view and i wanna attend IBM what and all required to get placement on cambus drive ,or whether i have to learn about networking and all before going for interview. Actually what are software skills they will expect beyond c and specify about the field in which am eligible in IBM.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?