19th May 2012, 02:19 PM
nidhi khatkad

Information regarding upcoming on campus and off campus hiring of IBM for the candidates of B.Tech in IT?

dear sir/mam
i am a b.teh I.T. 2011 Passout student and a diploma in hardware and networkin.i wana to join IBM.
Please help me and also give detail of upcoming off/on campus hirings.

30th May 2016, 12:26 AM
Sammy24*7
Member+

Default Re: Information regarding upcoming on campus and off campus hiring of IBM for the candidates of B.Tech in IT?

There is no such specific date for on-campus and off-campus IBM drive.
You need to check the online job portals regularly for this information, also you can be in touch with your seniors and the training & placement officer of your college.
You can also apply on their website, just visit this link - "http://www-07.ibm.com/in/careers/" to apply online. If you fit in to the required job criteria and get shortlisted then you will receive an email on your registered mail id about the drive details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?