2nd July 2014, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about IBM Off-Campus interview?

hello
i want to join in IBM
i want to know all about of off campus
please let me know and give me details
waiting for your reply

12th July 2014, 04:24 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Detailed information about IBM Off-Campus interview?

IBM OFF-CAMPUS PLACEMENT DETAILS:

It is not exactly possible to get the off-campus details IBM to figure out when and where it will happen because they won't let it out in public i.e online since they don't want lakhs of candidates rushing in to the spot where they want to keep the off-campus. So, what they usually do is that they will select the college where they want to do the off-campus and inform only that college plus the other good colleges around the locality.

So, if your college is there in the list of good colleges then your college placement officials will come to know about the off-campus placement from IBM and they will inform to you about the details. Sometimes this may not happen because college placement officials will not get the details prior at times. When that happens you need to have a good circle of friends around different colleges in your area so that they can pass on the information to you on time so that you can attend without fail.

There are many cases where IBM opens the fresher recruitment via employee referral which you can come to know if you have some relative or friends working in IBM already. They will getting the information in their mails to refer the fresh candidates and if someone knows about you then they can forward your resume to the HR where they filter out and call you for the interviews.

So, make sure that you inform to all your relatives and friends who are already there in software sector not only in IBM to inform you or send your resume whenever they get the employee referral options in their companies. These will be the best way to get the job via off-campus rather waiting to know from someone about the dates on it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?