15th June 2014, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

What I should having 69.6% in B.Tech rather required 70% for IBM Off campus?

hi..i have gotta call from ibm..4 an off campus drive..and d eligibility criteria is 70%..my percentage in btech is 69.6..what should i do now?

13th July 2014, 01:44 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: What I should having 69.6% in B.Tech rather required 70% for IBM Off campus?

Am afraid that you won't be eligible for the off-campus drive from IBM because even 0.1% less than 70% is considered to be not eligible and that's how it works.

The main reason for setting up the % criteria is that they want to neglect many number of candidates coming in for the off-campus drive and there will be many candidates who will have the same issue like you as well.

So, if they allow you they need to make sure they will allow the other candidates as well which will against there eligibility criteria and rules. The better thing to do now is to find out the companies which take up candidates with 60% above eligibility criteria which is followed by many service companies like TCS, Wipro, Accenture who come for campus placements. Prepare for them well and if you work hard sure you will get the job!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?