24th December 2016, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

How to join efftronics company in A.P state?

I am very happy by the efftronics company,its services shows the strength of our A.P state. I hope that its services,will grow to provide the services all over the world.I'm graduate in ECE.Give a chance to develop my career along with you.a1ece12444@gmail.

31st December 2016, 12:19 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join efftronics company in A.P state?

You should sit for the interview as and when it is released and try to clear the interview rounds in order to avail the job post.

You should however fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria in order to apply for the post you wish to apply for. Try to solve some of the previous year papers in order to be well prepared for the written examination and I am sure you will be able to avail the job post.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?