2nd September 2011, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

After 2nd year is training possible? Where should I get trained if its possible?

sir i am vipin a second year stud from uptu.i want to know wheater training is possible after 2nd year or not. if it is possible then where shud i get trained? please reply

17th March 2012, 04:25 PM
jyotsana d

Default Re: After 2nd year is training possible? Where should I get trained if its possible?

Dear friend,

Yes, you can do your summer training after 2nd year, as this is the part of your curriculum.

It depends on your branch, so that you can choose companies for training accordingly.
Its better if you go for government company.
Example: If you are electronics student then you can apply in BHEL, Efftronics,NTPC etc.

you just need to get no objection training certificate from your college. And send it to HR of that company along with your request letter.

Best wishes
17th March 2012, 07:29 PM
monu592

Default Re: After 2nd year is training possible? Where should I get trained if its possible?

from the of b.tech degree u have to do training after 2nd year....
there are two training are compalsary in b.tech.....1st is after fourth sem. and other is after sixth sem...

ucan do any course from any recogniged institute in alternate of training...
courses are depend on your branch.....(e.g. robotics for ece, autocad for mech. ...)

on the basis of your branch u can do training from varios company.......
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?