15th July 2018, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

How many rounds are there in Accel Frontline Software Engineer Trainee interview?

Respected Sir, I am interested to join and become a Software Engineer Trainee in Accel Frontline. For this, I am preparing for the interview. So, I would like to know about the rounds which will come in the interview for this post in Accel Frontline?

17th July 2018, 05:36 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many rounds are there in Accel Frontline Software Engineer Trainee interview?

Accel Frontline Software Engineer Trainee interview consists of following rounds:

1. Aptitude test
2. Technical face to face*interview
3. Personal HR round

You will have to qualify the above mentioned rounds to be selected for Software Engineer Trainee in Accel Frontline.
17th July 2018, 11:47 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many rounds are there in Accel Frontline Software Engineer Trainee interview?

Number of rounds available in Accel Frontline Software Engineer Trainee Recruitment:

The detailed information about the number of rounds available for the position of Software Engineer Trainee in Accel Frontline is given below,

Name of the Job Position - Software Engineer Trainee

Name of the Company - Accel Frontline

Number of Rounds - 3 rounds

The selection process consists of the below mentioned rounds,

<> Online Test

<> Technical Interview

<> HR Interview

You are required to crack the above mentioned rounds one by one to get selected finally. You should have basic knowledge of Oracle, JAVA and SQL for this Software Engineer Trainee Position.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?