24th June 2016, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

Documents carried to attend Intellect Design Product Engineer Off-Campus Drive?

Dear Friends,
I would like to know that what documents I have to carry for attending Off-Campus Drive of Intellect Design for Product Engineer recruitment? Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Percentage criteria to attend Intellect Design Product Design Off-Campus Drive?
  2. Documents required to attend Intellect Design Freshers Off-Campus Drive?
  3. How to apply in Intellect Design Product Engineer Off-Campus Drive? Selection procedure of this Drive?
  4. What type of questions are asked in Technical and HR rounds of Intellect Design Product Engineer Off-Campus Drive?
  5. Documents required to carry on Renault Nissan Off-Campus Drive? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Salary package of Product Engineers in Intellect Design?
  7. Documents required to attend Automatic Data Processing SAP HR Implementation Off-Campus Drive? Eligibility to attend this Drive?
  8. Eligibility to attend Hexaware Trainee Engineer Off-Campus Drive?
  9. Selection procedure in ATOS Off-Campus Drive? Documents to be carried on interview? -- [New]
  10. How to register in Robert Bosch Engineer Off-Campus Drive? Eligibility to attend this Drive?
  11. Documents required to attend 3DPLM CAD Technical Support Off-Campus Drive?
  12. Apptitude test will be conducted for HP Enterprises Product Engineer Off-Campus Drive?
  13. Should I attend Tech Mahindra Off-Campus Drive for Technical Associate BPO process being an Electrical Engineer?
  14. What kind of technical questions are asked in HP Enterprises Product Engineer Off-Campus Drive?
  15. How can I apply to attend Grindwell Norton Ltd. Engineer Trainee Off-Campus Drive? Venue of this Off-Campus Drive?
  16. Eligibility to attend Deloitte System Engineer Off-Campus Drive for a candidate with 82% in B.E. and above 80% in 10th and 12th?
  17. How many rounds are available in Sopra Steria Engineer Trainee Off-Campus Drive?
  18. Cutoff marks required in overall academics to attend IBM Systems Engineer Off-Campus Drive?

26th June 2016, 11:18 AM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Documents carried to attend Intellect Design Product Engineer Off-Campus Drive?

Intellect Design (a Polaris Group company) is conducting off campus drive for recruiting graduated students as Product Engineer. You are interested to attend this off campus drive and want to know about the documents you have to carry for attending this off campus drive.

Following are the documents you need to carry
>>10th, 12th, Graduation Mark Sheets and Provisional Certificate.
>>ID proof
>>Passport Size Photograph.
>>One set Xerox copy of all documents.

Selection Procedure: The selection Procedure consists of Aptitude Test followed by HR round.

**So in my opinion you have to fill the application form as soon as possible.

Link to apply:http://careers.intellectdesign.com/j...s-230616000888

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?