21st November 2011, 05:12 PM
param3003

Will my form be accepted if I forgot to attest the 10th class certificate with the form?

i forgot to attest my 10th class board certificate to attest by authorities that i sent along with iit form. will the form be accepted or rejected??

23rd November 2011, 12:25 PM
param3003

Default Re: Will my form be accepted if I forgot to attest the 10th class certificate with the form?

plz reply as soon as possible.
23rd November 2011, 04:57 PM
VINEETDUBEY6384385

Default Re: Will my form be accepted if I forgot to attest the 10th class certificate with the form?

Quote:
Originally Posted by param3003 View Post
i forgot to attest my 10th class board certificate to attest by authorities that i sent along with iit form. will the form be accepted or rejected??
please dont be late ,you bring it to the notice of the person concerned immediately ,if you have a phone number.better if u send an application requesting the authorities to accept it along with a new attested copy of your X class certificate. may god it get accepted..good luck.
23rd November 2011, 09:30 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

If there is a clause in the FORM that only attested Forms are accepted by the competent authorities then definitely your FORM will be rejected otherwise they will accept it. Sometimes the authorities inform the students too to complete those part of the FORM that are remained blank mistakenly & then accept the same.To make your status clear you can go to the CBSE office & can clear your doubts.
24th November 2011, 12:16 AM
gauri2011
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by param3003 View Post
Dear Friend,

I think your application will not be rejected as you have to again show the original copies of your class 10th certificate at the time of admission in the Engineering. So hope that your form will be accepted.

Best Wishes....
25th November 2011, 06:35 PM
param3003

Smile Re: Will my form be accepted if I forgot to attest the 10th class certificate with the form?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gauri2011 View Post
Dear Friend,

I think your application will not be rejected as you have to again show the original copies of your class 10th certificate at the time of admission in the Engineering. So hope that your form will be accepted.

Best Wishes....
hmmm....thanx for having the concern to this topic.
i had called the authorities and they said, there is no problem as many students send their form without attesting.
so,no form will be rejected on this basis.
once again thanx for giving concern to this topic.
25th November 2011, 10:19 PM
Yasir yousf

It is so serious case do not worry it will get accepted
9th December 2011, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

i have not attest obc form along with iit jee form will my form will be rejected!!!
9th December 2011, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

I HAD SENT DEMAND DRAFT EARLIER AND DONT HAVE PHOTOSTAT COPY TO SENT WITH THE FORM AND FORM IS SENT SO WHAT TO NOW MY FORM WILL BE REJECTED OR NOT PLEASE REPLY SOON
20th January 2012, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

HOW TO KNOW WHETHER MY UPSC FORM IS ACCEPTED OR NOT
21st January 2012, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

by mistake unattested 10 marksheet is being sent to iit office.will my form be rejected or accepted?
2nd June 2012, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

i have qualified jee. but i have forgot left hand thumb impression on jee admission form. will my seat distribution be cancelled?"
8th April 2013, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

will my form be rejected? i have sent the application form of comedk without the certificate of class 10.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?