13th May 2015, 12:51 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for loan when belongs to other state and residing in a different state?

sir,
i am a resident of uttar pradesh and i have complete my secondary education and graduation from arunachal pradesh.
can i apply for Education loan in Arunachal Pradesh?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Education Loan? Am I eligible for scholarship from government?
  2. Can I apply for education loan while studying at NIT Calicut? Government aids and other financial aids?
  3. Am I eligible for any Education loan or scholarship? Can I get any A.P. state scholarship under OBC?
  4. Can I apply for Education Loan in State Bank of India if going to study MBA in IIPM?
  5. When will the application forms for upcoming AIPMT Exam be available? Required Eligibility criteria to appear for Kolkata, Karnataka and Tamil Nadu state PMT Exams?
  6. Which state should I choose for the state code of eligibility?
  7. State Domicile eligibilty for CET exam?
  8. What is the procedure for getting a government job in Uttar Pradesh after completing B.Com and M.Com?
  9. Date of SLET Exam for the year 2012? Last date for the submission of forms for this Exam?
  10. Will I get the advantage over those residing in Maharashtra if I have done MBBS from Maharashtra but not residing?
  11. SET exam Papers of Library & Information Science -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Detailed information about State Bank of India Education Loan to study MBA program?
  13. Where will I get SLET form for English?
  14. If I get 50 marks in AIEEE exam then am I eligible for AIEEE counseling(BC category)?
  15. Eligibility criteria for seeking an Educational Loan? How to apply for the loan?
  16. Is it possible to submit online registration for engineering if I am residing outside Maharashtra state?
  17. Can a candidate from Punjab choose Chandigarh as a interview centre for Bank of Baroda Clerk recruitment?
  18. Which engineering college can I get after scoring 49% in HSc, 50% in PCM and 31 score in JEE?
13th May 2015, 02:38 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for loan when belongs to other state and residing in a different state?

Yes, you can apply for education loan in Arunachal Pradesh provided you fulfill the following criteria.

- You have a permanent residence in Arunachal Pradesh.
- You have residential certificate of Arunachal Pradesh.
- The co-borrower also has a residential certificate of Arunachal Pradesh.

However, the bank will request you to get the education loan sanctioned from your permanent residence if they have a branch at that place.
13th May 2015, 08:15 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for loan when belongs to other state and residing in a different state?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for the educational loan. Educational loan aim is to provide financial support from the banking systems for all eligible and meritorious candidates to pursue their higher educations.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA :

1. Candidate must be a citizen of India.

2. Candidate should have secured admission in professional/ technical course in any of the recognized college/ institute.

DOCUMENTS REQUIRED :

1. Academic certificates.

2. Address and ID proof.

3. Residential proof and Date of birth proof.

4. Collateral security

5. Last 6 months bank statement.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?