14th June 2011, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to submit online registration for engineering if I am residing outside Maharashtra state?

Sir whether it is possible to submit online registration for engineering as I am residing out side of maharashtra state

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get the advantage over those residing in Maharashtra if I have done MBBS from Maharashtra but not residing?
  2. What should I do to get a domicile certificate of Maharashtra?
  3. Can I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra? I've been residing in Maharashtra for over 40 years
  4. If a candidate is residing in Maharashtra for more than 15 years then is he eligible for MHT CET exam? Is it necessary to get the domicile certificate?
  5. How may I get a domicile of Maharashtra as I am residing here since last 15 years? Although I was born in UP
  6. Whether I will be considered a Maharashtra State Candidate for MH CET engineering exam?
  7. Am I eligible for State Government Engineering College of Maharashtra through MH-CET being a candidate having completed 10th class from Uttar Pradesh and pursuing 12th class in Maharashtra?
  8. Am I eligible for other state engineering entrance after passing 12th from Maharashtra state board?
  9. How to apply in UPSSSC ADO recruitment? Detailed information about it
  10. Date of MSc entrance exam?
  11. Eligibility for admission in reputed engineering colleges of Maharashtra?
  12. Can I avail reservation of Maharashtra State if I am born here?
  13. Is my son a local for MHT CET exam if he studying Jr KG to 10th in Maharashtra and 12th outside Maharashtra?
  14. How to get domicile certificate for my son in Maharashtra? -- [New]
  15. OBC reservation certificate from the state of Karnataka But caste is not listed under OBC category in the state of Maharashtra -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Colleges in Maharashtra which offer diploma electrical engineering course through distance learning?
  17. How to get admission for MSc(Computer Science) in Pune? List of the entrance exams?
  18. Can one get admission in engineering colleges of Maharashtra without having domile certificate but having 10th and 12th from Maharashtra state?
11th August 2015, 11:20 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is it possible to submit online registration for engineering if I am residing outside Maharashtra state?

Whether you are from Maharashtra or not does not matter. Most colleges and organizations today have shifted to the format of online registration. In fact you will find offline hard copy submissions only in those organizations who do not have the proper infrastructure for online database maintenance or online transactions.
the procedure for online registration is to upload all the necessary information about you, in their designated forms. Along with that you need to upload the scanned copies of only necessary certificates(that is, the certificates wanted by the organization). Add a digital signature of yours. Finally with the help of credit or debit card do online banking and submit the registration form fee. I think this is easiest process to follow.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?