1st March 2014, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

How much marks should be scored in GRE and TOFEL to do MS in USA with 4 years experience?

Hi,am Ranjitha i got 65% in10th,50%in 12th.Now i am studing first year B.E agregate is72%. after 7years i want to do MS in electronic and communication ith 4 yrs work exp at USA in top college and how much cost it takes to do in USA.Thanku sir

2nd March 2014, 12:24 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much marks should be scored in GRE and TOFEL to do MS in USA with 4 years experience?

It is good to see that you have well planned your career and further higher studies. However, you need to keep in mind that in order to get admission you need to prepare well for the entrance exams - GRE and TOEFL. For now, first of all complete your B.E with good grades and then have a good service record.

The scores required for the top universities are attached.

Cost of Study :-
The tution fees is based on the number of credit hours you take up per semester. Usually there are 9 credit hours.
The tution fees will vary between 6000$-9000$ per semester. Along with this there will be some institutional charges yearly like 500$.
Living Cost will vary between 350-600 $ per month.
Attached Files
File Type: docx Doc.docx(17.4 KB, 75 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?