15th September 2011, 03:45 PM
hax456

How much GRE and TOFEL score is required to be in safer position to get admission for Ph.D in US universities having completed M.Tech in Nano Science?

i have done mtech in nano science i want to do PHD in USA pls let me know how much GRE and TOFEL should i get to be in a safer position to get admission for PHD in US Universities

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to do MS mechanical if I am a mechanical engineer
  2. List of USA universities providing scholarship without GRE and have completed M.Sc in Nano Science?
  3. Is GRE needed for Ph.D. in foreign universities?
  4. How to study abroad? Which country is better for studying in research field?
  5. How much score should I get in GRE and TOFEL for applying to top universities for MS in USA?
  6. Is TOEFL and GRE, both required to do MS in USA?
  7. Which exam is better between IELTS and TOFEL? Should I take GRE if I want to pursue MS in Germany? Will I get good universities and scholarships after scoring 62% in B.E?
  8. GRE and TOEFL are necessary for admission in PhD at Abroad?
  9. Among IELTS, GRE and TOEFL which exam is required for pursuing MS in Germany?
  10. Is it necessary to write both GRE and TOEFL to do MBA in USA? Which are the best universities to do MBA? How much GRE score is required?
  11. What is the procedure followed for doing MS from abroad universities?
  12. In which universities of USA can I get admission for M.S.(Mechanical)?
  13. Do I have any chances for getting scholarship after aplying to various universities if I score well in GRE too? Criteria for admission and required GRE score?
  14. In which entrance exam should I appear between GRE and TOEFL to study MS?
  15. Required GRE and TOEFL score for higher studies in USA? Preparation tips and examination dates for the same? Best University in USA for Engineering course?
  16. What would be the procedure for studying MSc IT abroad?
  17. Is TOEFL and GRE both required for MS in USA? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What is the total score of GRE exam? How much we need to score in GRE to get admission in best universities abroad? -- [New]
16th September 2011, 07:20 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much GRE and TOFEL score is required to be in safer position to get admission for Ph.D in US universities having completed M.Tech in Nano Science?

There are basically three parts to the GRE test. The first two i.e. verbal and quantitative aptitude sections carry 800 points each. The third section i.e. the writing section will be in a scale of 0-6. A good score in the first two parts is 1200 points and above. In the last section a minimum of 4 is required.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?