31st May 2014, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

How much a MBBS fresher from private college can earn?

how much usually an mbbs fresher who has passes from a private collage can earn?

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum marks required to get MBBS seat in Government or Private College? Fee structure of MBBS course in government or private college?
  2. What are the possible ways to join in MBBS course if I am a fresher of B.Pharm? I am interested to do MBBS
  3. Which are the last merit list medical colleges of government of Gujarat?
  4. What is the fee structure of MBBS in Punjab Private College? How many seats of MBBS are there in Punjab Medical College?
  5. Fee structure of private MBBS college?
  6. Cutoff marklist for admission in MBBS college government and private college?
  7. Marks needed to get admission in government college or private college? What is the fee structure for the course?
  8. Fee structure of UP MBBS course in government college as well as private college?
  9. How much salary is offered after completing BSc computer science? How much is the salary with M.Tech and without M.Tech?
  10. Closing rank for MBBS in government/private colleges? Do I have a chance for admission in MBBS after scoring 1992 rank?
  11. What are the best options after MBBS? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to take admission in private or government college for MBBS? What is the fee structure in private and government college?
  13. Admission in MBBS college without giving private medical college entrance exam?
  14. How to apply for MBBS course in government and private college?
  15. MBBS Private college fees structures including donations near Nanded , Maharashtra?
  16. Is there any criteria for private MBBS student to do internship in government hospitals
  17. Are private medical colleges good? After MBBS from private medical colleges can I get a government job? How good is Rama Medical College, Kanpur?
  18. How to do MBBS in private section which offer direct admission? What is the fee structure?
12th June 2014, 11:43 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much a MBBS fresher from private college can earn?

The salary of a person depends on various factors. It depends on :-

- The institute from where the qualification course was done.
- The caliber of the student.
- The organization in which he/she gets job.

Being an MBBS fresher is not enough these days to get a good salary. This is because of the availability of large amount of doctors with specializations. However, in the starting if you get an opportunity in good private nursing homes like Apollo, etc. then you can earn a good amount. You can earn around 40000 per month. You can add to your income by practicing in private clinics. If you create a goodwill in the market, then you can get more salary than this which can range upto lakhs per month.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?