27th March 2016, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

How much salary can a Private hospital offer to BAMS freshers?

I am about to complete my BAMS course. And i am interested in joining a private hospital instead of a government hospital after completing the course. So i request you to please tell me that how much salary can a private hospital offer me in starting?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in MSc in Zoology in Maharashtra? Percentage required to get a seat in those universities?
  2. Can I join any private hospital after BAMS?
  3. Can I do MH(Hospital Management) after BAMS in Abroad?
  4. How may I do MH (Hospital management) from abroad after completing BAMS? What is its future scope?
  5. Comparison in terms of Salary, work environment and training prospect between Syntel and Tech-Mahindra for freshers?
  6. What will be the scope for girls in Civil Engineering in India? Which kind of Companies offer Job Opportunities for Civil Engineers? What will be the basic salary for Freshers in this field? Carer scope for this course in Abroad?
  7. Is CISCO a good company? What is the starting salary for freshers given by CISCO?
  8. Will the application form be rejected with colored photo without date?
  9. What are the options available after BAMS? Information about Clinical Research and Hospital Administration?
  10. Expected salary for dentists in private hospitas in Andhra Pradesh?
  11. Will I get a government or private job after BAMS? Salary that is being offered?
  12. How much salary is offered for freshers in Infosys?
  13. Expected salary of BDS freshers in Private Hospitals?
  14. Will I be able to get admission in private BDS/BAMS/BPTH colleges in Maharashtra? List of good BAMS and Physiotherapy college? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Salary package for M.Tech (Construction and Management) freshers in private sector?
  16. List of universities/colleges form where I can do BAMS through correspondence?
  17. Can I do BSc with BAMS? What is the salary after completing BAMS?
  18. Can I get salary of upto Rs. 60000 to Rs. 70000 per month if pursuing BAMS? Scope of this course?
28th March 2016, 02:31 AM
syntel_india
Member+

Default Re: How much salary can a Private hospital offer to BAMS freshers?

See everyone at a starting gets a less salary. the reason being for the salary in not all about your knowledge it is all about your experience in the industry. More you have experience more your salary will be. This is the funda that is followed everywhere Rather it be a private institution or the government institution.

So, if you are a fresher then you can expect a salary around 3 Lakh and after getting experienced your salary will get a hike of 20 to 30 percent.
28th March 2016, 09:13 PM
january2016

So, after completion of the BAMS, try to go for job hunt. Since, you want to go for the private job instead of the government job.
So, you need to follow the following strategy to get call from various company:

1. Upload your resume to job finding website.
2. keep your resume updated.
3. Keep your skill updated.
4. Try to take various online examination.
5. This will increase your visibility to the employer.

Try to look for fresherworld website as number of job are posted there.
Don't miss any chance of getting employees. Keep yourself updated and proactive.
29th March 2016, 12:29 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am about to complete my BAMS course. And i am interested in joining a private hospital instead of a government hospital after completing the course. So i request you to please tell me that how much salary can a private hospital offer me in starting?
The salary for the fresh BAMS doctor is in the range of Rs.15, 000 to 20,000 per month approximately in the private hospitals. In some hospitals you may get more than this also. It may vary from one hospital to other. The skill of the individual person will decide the salary in the private hospital.
16th July 2021, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

After some month the salary is increasing or not
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?