13th July 2021, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

What shall I do to become a Teacher being a married post graduate female?

I'm a post graduate (M.COM). I have 1.3 years experience in share marketing field. My ambition is to become a teacher particularly for primary school. I got married so quit my job, what shall i do to become a teacher please guide me.

15th July 2021, 07:16 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What shall I do to become a Teacher being a married post graduate female?

The candidate male or female should have 55 percent marks in graduation as well as post-graduation to be eligible for a teacher's job. The Teacher Eligibility Test, known as TET, is the minimum qualification required in India for a person to be eligible for appointment as a teacher for Classes I to VIII. The test is mandatory for teaching jobs in Indian government schools.
16th July 2021, 09:25 AM
Singhskomal

Default Re: What shall I do to become a Teacher being a married post graduate female?

PRT ( primary teacher)- Intermediate in any stream (D.EL.ED) 2 years.
CTET OR TET.
class 1 to 5.
TGT ( trained graduate teacher) graduate in any stream.
Diploma in education.
Bachelor's in education ( B.ed)
CTET OR TET.
Class 6 to 10th
PGT (postgraduate teacher) postgraduate in any stream.
B.ed (bachelor's in education).
CTET or TET not compulsory in some states.
Class 11 to 12.
16th July 2021, 08:00 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Please find below the educational qualification required to become a primary teacher.

The basic requirement for a primary teacher is, candidate must have completed Higher Secondary or its equivalent, and Bachelor of Elementary Education (B. El. Ed.), or Diploma or certificate in basic teachers' training of two years duration.
16th July 2021, 08:12 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Please find below the educational qualification required to become a primary teacher.

The basic requirement for a primary teacher is, candidate must have completed Higher Secondary or its equivalent, and Bachelor of Elementary Education (B. El. Ed.), or Diploma or certificate in basic teachers' training of two years duration.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?