20th August 2014, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for Banking sector? Age range for various type of vacancies?

I have passed12th with maths and got72% i want to do a job in banking sector please tell me how to prepare for this and the age range in the varios type of the vacancy

Related Questions:
28th September 2014, 09:58 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How to prepare for Banking sector? Age range for various type of vacancies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have passed12th with maths and got72% i want to do a job in banking sector please tell me how to prepare for this and the age range in the varios type of the vacancy
It's good see that you are interested in Banking sector. But with the 12th standard qualification you are not eligible for Bank exam. You must have a complete bachelor degree or equivalent qualification in order to apply for Bank exam.

After completing the graduation course, you can apply for IBPS PO and Clerk exam. Those candidates who are interested to appear in this entrance exam must satisfy the below criteria,

Educational Qualification:-

The candidates should pass their graduation from a recognized education board. Final year students can also eligible to apply.

Age limit:-
  • The candidates must be between 20 to 28 years of age in order to appear for IBPS Clerk exam.
  • The candidates must be between 18 to 27 years of age in order to appear for IBPS PO exam.
  • Upper age relaxation will be applicable for reserved category students 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC students.

Books for IBPS Clerk and PO Exam:-
  • Bank Clerical Exam Solved Papers by Ramesh
  • Quantitative Aptitude by R.S.Agarwal
  • Reasoning & Aptitude books (Verbal & Non-verbal) by R.S.Agarwal
  • Work-guides by Kiran publications
  • English Language by R.S Agarwal, Wren & Martin
  • Mathematics by O.P. Tandon, O.P. Agarwal , R.S.Agarwal, N.C.E.R.T.Books [From Class 6 to Class 10]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?