4th October 2014, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for Java Interview? What basic questions can be asked?

I want to start my career in Java and I dont know how to prepare for Java Interview

What are the basic questions that are asked in the interview.

What needs to be prepare most for making best career in Java.

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of questions are asked in the interview of CID?
  2. Easier way to prepare for IBPS Interview? List of possible questions that will be asked in Interview of IBPS? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What kind of questions are asked in JMU B.Tech Interview? How to prepare for that?
  4. What kind of questions are asked in interview on C, C++ and Java with answers
  5. What kind of questions are asked in IDBI Assistant Manager Interview? How to prepare for it?
  6. Frequently asked Questions on Java, C, C++ in Interviews of Software companies?
  7. What kind of Questions are being asked in IB ACIO Grade 2 Interview? How should I prepare for this Interview?
  8. How to prepare for Interview of IBPS PO Recruitment? What kind of Questions will be asked in the Interview?
  9. How to prepare for Interview of PO/MT?
  10. How to prepare for interview for IBPS PO exam? What questions are asked?
  11. How to prepare for ISRO assistant Interview?
  12. What kind of Questions will be asked in Interview of SCRA Exam? How to prepare for this Interview?
  13. What kind of questions are asked in HR interview? How should I prepare for the aptitude questions? What is the dress code?
  14. What type of questions are asked in IBPS clerical written exam and the interview?
  15. Placement papers of previous year for Syntel recruitment?
  16. Types of questions being asked during bank P.O interview?
  17. How to prepare for interview of L&T? How may I get technical questions with brief answers which were asked in L&T interviews?
  18. How to prepare for interview of BARCH? What type of questions will be asked?
7th October 2014, 12:44 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for Java Interview? What basic questions can be asked?

Java is a field which has huge scope. There is a lot to learn and lot to do. An interviewer can ask questions from any field in Java like Strings, Multithreading, Exception Handling, Applets, etc. You can find some of the interview questions n the below links and can also buy the below mentioned books for a better preparation.
http://www.indiabix.com/technical/core-java/
http://www.interview-questions-java.com/

Books for preparation:-
- Java / J2EE Interview Questions : A Guide for Interview
- How To Crack Interviews in Java
- Core JAVA Interview Questions You'll Most Likely Be Asked
28th December 2020, 10:53 AM
techjunkie

Default Re: How to prepare for Java Interview? What basic questions can be asked?

It would depend on alot of factors, time spent in preparation, analytical and logical skills, prior java knowledge, listening skills and most important patience and presence of mind.

Here are some tips though to crack your Java Interview

- Focus mainly on Data Structures and Algorithms, additionally work on your problem-solving skills

- Understand the requirement of the Job role, mostly they wouldn't ask outside of it.

If you're looking for some resources, few of my fav sites are Hackerearth, InterviewBit, GFG

Although I would strongly recommend solving questions from Interviewbit
gamifies the experience of practicing for your interview and includes lots of sample problems, company based interview questions, topic wise Interview Questions. The problems have been categorized into topics and then micro-concepts within topics. Each problem has hints and editorials with them.

You can practice problems from here: https://www.interviewbit.com/java-interview-questions/

Either ways lemme know if you find it helpful.
30th December 2020, 10:24 AM
prynsh7

Prepare the following topics to crack any Java interview:

*Java Fundamentals
*Object-Oriented Concepts
*Data Structure and Algorithms
*Multithreading, concurrency, and thread basics
*Date type conversion and fundamentals
*Garbage Collection
*Java Collections Framework
*Array
*String
*GOF Design Patterns
*SOLID design principles
*Abstract class and interface
*Java basics e.g. equal and hashcode
*Generics and Enum
*Java IO and NIO
*Common Networking protocols
*Data structure and algorithm in Java
*Regular expressions
*JVM internals
*Java Best Practices
*JDBC
*Date, Time and Calendar
*XML Processing in Java
*JUnit
*Programming questions
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?