23rd April 2014, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

Immediate job placement after BBA?

presently in last semester of bba and in need of job, as doing the job i will contiue studying icwa kindly help k v r murthy

27th April 2014, 10:34 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Immediate job placement after BBA?

You have been mentioned in the above forum that you have been continuing your bachelor degree in BBA ( bachelor in business administration) in the stage of last semester. and now you are seeking a job. After BBA you can apply some government or private job it means you can apply all the bachelor level government job and all the bachelor level private job. So be prepared for competitive examination so that you will get the job but you have to tried well

As you are BBA ( bachelor in business administration) candidates then you can apply all the bachelor level government job as well as private job you can apply rural and urban department of India and you can apply civil Service examination for the post of IAS, IRS, IFS, IPS and also you have tried for postal sector or railway job or many more government sector.

You can also apply in railway sector for the post of junior assistant, senior assistant and you can apply bank job with appearing IBPS examination. So be prepared for competitive examination and you will definitely get the job which you want. so be study well a suitable future is waiting for you and your family.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?