3rd September 2011, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities for Biomedical Engineer? Should I switch to IT job as campus placement for BM isnt good?

Can anyone please tell me about all the possible opportunities for a bio-medical engineer? Should i switch to IT job as campus placement for BM engg is not good? What are courses after engineering for us?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I take Biomedical Engineering? What are the job opportunities for biomedical engineering?
  2. Is it possible to get game designer job in some good private companies if I don't get job via campus placement?
  3. Am I eligible to get the job in government sector after completion of biomedical engineering?
  4. What is Biomedical Engineering? What are the Job Opportunities for this course in Kerala and all over India? Are the candidates having jobs in Indian Military?
  5. Which courses I can join after completion of Biomedical Engineering? What will be the career scope and Job Opportunities after completion of those courses?
  6. B.Tech in Fashion Designing is possible after 12th and 3 years Diploma?
  7. What is the scope of bio medical engineering? I have scored 190
  8. Career opportunities in Automobile Sector for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer in India?
  9. Will I get job in campus interview if I have less than 65% marks in 10th and 12th?
  10. How to get a government job for biomedical engineers? I have completed B.E in Biomedical engineering
  11. Job Opportunities after completion of Engineering in Information Technology?
  12. Biomedical engineering: Job Opportunities, Scope, Colleges in Tamilnadu?
  13. Will I be able to get good campus placement universities if I have less GATE score?
  14. List of courses after completing Electronics Diploma (correspondence)?
  15. What type of jobs can I get after completing 10th and 12th science with 82%?
  16. Is there any campus placement for B.Arch? How to get a job now?
  17. What is the process to follow for getting a job via non campus placement? Is it possible to get the job in MNC without campus placement? -- [New]
  18. What is Biomedical Engineering? Best college for pursuing the course? Job opportunities after studying Biomedical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
1st December 2011, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Job opportunities for Biomedical Engineer? Should I switch to IT job as campus placement for BM isnt good?

I am average in Biology , physics, chemistry and very good in mathematics. what is the best course for me to pursue?
23rd May 2014, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Job opportunities for Biomedical Engineer? Should I switch to IT job as campus placement for BM isnt good?

Should I take biomedical engineering??is that a right option for me with 197 cut off?will I get job offers easily???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?