22nd June 2014, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Information about Freelance work in Journalism?

I am neeraj presently working in a news channel, but i want to work freelance so tell me about this.

6th August 2016, 01:10 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information about Freelance work in Journalism?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am neeraj presently working in a news channel, but i want to work freelance so tell me about this.
The journalism's main focus is on the areas like Politics, Sports, Entertainment and Business. The freelance journalism is one of the tough jobs. The freelance journalist is the one who gives reports and news to various newspapers or magazines. They do not belong to the one particular newspaper or magazine. They will be paid for the reports and writings from the magazines or newspapers. The freelance reporters participates in the news channel, political and social discussions. They are paid for the work they do. Usually top experienced professionals only do the freelance jobs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?