31st May 2012, 09:56 AM
Unregistered

Job Opportunities after completion of English Honors?

can you please tell me job oppurtunities after completing english honors?

31st May 2012, 01:10 PM
nagendra vijayasree
Senior Member+

Default Re: Job Opportunities after completion of English Honors?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

hi friend,

Various job options are available for candidate who has completed graduation in English. The candidate can apply for writing jobs in KPO firms. They can work in journalism and public relations. The candidate can also apply for interested job positions in mass communication, academic sector etc. They can apply for all governmental jobs that require graduation as the basic qualification.

good luck
12th March 2013, 06:40 AM
Unregistered

iam duin my ba 2nd stage....wat job wil b suited 4 me s an eng.honrs aftr graduation?...n f mind pliz mention d allowance n paymnt of dat particulr job(withn India).thankng u.
23rd April 2013, 09:18 AM
Unregistered

What is the fullform of kpo?what about the salary amoung those who compleate MA in english?
21st January 2014, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

I want to be a journalist but my father has asked me to do english honors after 12.Is there any option to switch to mass media after my graduation in english honors without doing a professional course in journalism.
18th February 2014, 09:53 AM
rajveetiwari

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
you can become teacher of english or english proffeser i think this is best field for you.
15th May 2014, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

wat r the job oppurtunities after english honours and wat is the starting salary after doing it'
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?