7th May 2014, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

Job in Hospitality industry for 12th passed at UK?

I m 12th passed in arts.I have experience in hotel indusry.looking for hotel job.any kind of job in hospitality industry.but should be in uk.

Related Questions:
  1. How do I work in Hospitality Industry? Details about job vacancies and ship jobs?
  2. What are the options after degree in Hospitality and Hotel Management
  3. Information on short term courses in Hospitality Industry?
  4. How to get a job in Ministry of Tourism? I have done 3 years diploma in hotel management
  5. Qualification, job position and procedure to get job in Tourism and Hospitality sector?
  6. How to get good jobs in Indian Hotels? I am a Hospitality Management Graduate with masters in business administration
  7. How to get a job in Tourism Sector after completing BSc Hospitality from Mumbai University?
  8. Can I get admission in Hotel Management after passing matric?
  9. BSc Hotel management Course Scope and Colleges offering this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to do BBA and MBA after passing 12th with 53%? Career in Hospitality and management?
  11. What should I do to get job as Software Developer having scored 81.6 in 10th, 91.8 in 12th and 76.7 in BE ?
  12. What is the fee structure of hospitality management at IIHM Bangalore? What are the job objectives after completing PG in Hospitality Management?
  13. Can I do a job in any government sector after completing Hospitality and Tourism Management Course from Singapore?
  14. After BSc in Hospitality and Hotel Management can I get a job in Indian Railway?
  15. Government job in hospitality sector for BHMCT holder?
  16. What is the qualification of B.Tech in management seat for BC?
  17. In which sectors can I get a job after completing MBA in Tourism and Hospitality
  18. Can I be eligible for distance education after completing graduation in BBA with 47%?
6th August 2016, 12:34 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job in Hospitality industry for 12th passed at UK?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I m 12th passed in arts.I have experience in hotel indusry.looking for hotel job.any kind of job in hospitality industry.but should be in uk.
The aspirant can study a degree in Hospitality or Hotel Management to pursue a career in India or UK. The job details can be found in the websites and through job consultants. The chances of getting a job after some experience are possible. The job consultants will also helpto get a job in UK. So, contact the job consultants for a job in UK or search for the job through websites.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?