18th April 2014, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

Should I go for job or do MS Nanotechnology?

I' m studying 4 b- tech nanotechnology in srm u.city chennai.I' m in a confused state nw.I gt job in it company.so what should I do? I go for the job or do ms. .plz do reply I' m in a confussion...

19th April 2014, 08:53 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Should I go for job or do MS Nanotechnology?

You have mentioned that you continue your bachelor degree in B.Tech in nanotechnology from SRM university you are considered that you have get job in IT ( information technology) companies in which companies you get the job you don't considered. Now I am going to clear your confusion about what you have been questioned in the above forum. If you are get the job in branded IT ( information technology) company then don't miss the chance.

If you are get job in ordinary IT ( information technology) companies then leave that job and concentrate your study well. But my suggestion is for you that don't leave the sector which you have been selected before because which sector you have interested then make that profession so that you don't have any problems in future so. If you want to do study abroad then be prepared for M.Tech in better college or recognized university so that you get better placements so be study well and try to understand the fundamental of your study and so that in future there are no problem in your placements in which you want so always be study well and a bright future will waiting for you and your family.

You can also do preparation for competitive examination for government post and service but my suggestion is for you that don't leave your profession what you have been selected before means your bachelor degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?