15th January 2017, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

Can I join Airport Ground Staff course while pursuing Graduation with BBA course?

Respected Sir, I am Shruti Sahay doing my BBA 1st year but I wanted to join this course of ground staff so is this possible that after completing BBA I could join or I should stop pursuing BBA now? Please reply on my Email if possible [email protected].

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure for airport ground staff course?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for Airport management course after completion of 12th commerce? -- [New]
  3. What should I do to shift from Ground Staff to Custom Officer?
  4. Which job is better among Telecom and Airport Ground Staff for a B.Tech(ECE) fresher?
  5. Am I eligible to get Airport jobs after completing BBA from KIIT school of Management, Bhubaneswar? What are the other job opportunities available after completing BBA?
  6. What is the fee structure of ground staff training course for airport in manipur
  7. Is the certified course in Airport Ground Handling helpful for studying MBA in Airport Management?
  8. Am I eligible to work in Airport after doing BBA? What is the scope in airport management? Are there enough job offers?
  9. Is my job lifetime if I get it in Airport Management or not?
  10. Can I join Navy after completing BBA with 68%
  11. How to join IAF as a ground duty officer? I have completed my BBA
  12. Am I eligible to join Indian Army having completed 12th with Commerce and without Mathematics and pursuing final year of BBA?
  13. Are there any courses to become a Pilot if I am doing commerce course?
  14. What to do after graduation in BBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Is Airport job a good option after BBA? What are merits and demerits of the Airport job?
  16. Is it better to stop pursuing 1st year of graduation in arts and joining in BBA which makes me to loose 1 year if I want to go for MBA later?
  17. Am I capable to join Navy after completing BBA with 68%
  18. From where should a 12th passed student do ground staff training? Can I get job in private Airlines? Are Airlines selecting ground staff by color of candidates?
25th January 2017, 05:20 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join Airport Ground Staff course while pursuing Graduation with BBA course?

Eligibility Criteria Required to join Airport Ground Staff Course:

The basic educational qualification required to join this Airport Ground Staff course is 12th Class from a recognized university in 10+2 pattern. You must have done 12th Class in any of the below mentioned streams from a recognized institute or board. Those streams are,

>> Commerce

>> Science

>> Arts Stream

You must have secured minimum 50% marks in 12th Class in order to be eligible. The duration of this generally lasts about 4 to 6 months. As you are pursuing this BBA 1st year, you might have completed 12th Class. I am very sure that you are certainly eligible to do this course on the basis of 12th Class.
9th July 2020, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I join Airport Ground Staff course while pursuing Graduation with BBA course?

HELLO SIR , I AM SHWETA, I M PERSUING BBA LAST YEAR, 5TH SEM
SO AM I ELIGIBLE FOR AFCAT?
AND MY SPECIALIZATION IS HR?
BUT THERE IS SOME PROBLEM IN FORM FILLING, THERE IS ONLY OPTION OF FINANCE?
SO WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW?
2nd December 2021, 09:50 AM
Unregistered

Hello, I am Dency D'souza from mangalore and I am pursuing BBA final year... I want to be a ground staff and can I join that course after completing my BBA or any other qualifications required?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?