9th March 2016, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

Whether Wipro criteria is applicable from the date of joining or from the date of Interview?

Hello,
I want to know whether the eligibility criteria for Wipro Campus Drive of 60% in B.Tech and no backlog is the requirement as on date of Campus Interview or as on date of joining the company? Please tell me immediately.

31st March 2016, 01:00 PM
january2016

Default Re: Whether Wipro criteria is applicable from the date of joining or from the date of Interview?

Yes, for Wipro the eligibility criteria to attend their campus drive is 60% throughout your Academic career.
So, if you have 60% in your 10th, 12th as well as in Engineering then you are eligible to sit in the Wipro campus recruitment Drive and can attend the drive.

Coming to Backlog, the scene in this case is that, if you have backlog till 6th semester and you have cleared it before coming to 7th semester and you do not have any backlog in your final year, then you are eligible else you are not eligible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?