19th April 2019, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

Job description of Java Developer in HCL Technologies Ltd, Noida?

Hi friends, I want to give an interview of HCL Technologies Ltd, Noida for the post of Java Developer. I would like to know about the description of this particular post offered in HCL Technologies Ltd, Noida. Kindly let me know about the job description asap.

24th April 2019, 12:11 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job description of Java Developer in HCL Technologies Ltd, Noida?

Job description of Java Developer in HCL Technologies Ltd:

To develop engineering products, solutions and platforms across Aerospace and Defense, Automotive, Consumer Electronics, Software, Online, Industrial Manufacturing, Medical Devices, Networking and Telecom, Office Automation, Semiconductor and Servers & Storage for customers across globe.
Java platform is used extensively in Engineering and R&D services (ERS). HCL require JAVA/J2EE professionals with strong Java development product development environment. HCL is looking for Java experts across the levels including Developers.
25th April 2019, 06:29 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job description of Java Developer in HCL Technologies Ltd, Noida?

Job description of Java Developer in HCL Technologies Ltd, Noida?

A Java Developer in HCL would be working on designing,evaluating and would be performing system performance testing.

He will be working on Design and develop high volume, maintaining low latency applications for critical systems,interfaces to internet applications etc.

You can visit the website www.hcltech.com for complete detail.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?