1st October 2018, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

Job description of Java Developer in HCL Technologies Ltd, Noida?

Hi friends, I want to give an interview of Remaxys Infotech Pvt Ltd, Noida for the post of Java Developer. I would like to know about the description of this particular post offered in Remaxys Infotech Pvt Ltd, Noida. Kindly let me know about the job description asap.

27th April 2021, 08:38 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job description of Java Developer in HCL Technologies Ltd, Noida?

Job description of Java Developer in HCL Technologies Ltd Noida recruitment:

The detailed job description of Java Developer in HCL Technologies Ltd Noida recruitment is given below,

Name of the Company - HCL Technologies

Name of the Job Position - Java Developer

>> You are required to work with JAVA or Core JAVA or J2EE Development or Customized area.

>> You must be able to work with the structured and methodical approach and combine with inquiring mind in order to solve the technical problems.

>> You must be able to work in deadline oriented environment.

>> You need to have good hands on experience in code deployments with JBoss or WAS server..etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?