19th April 2019, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

Salary package of Java Developer in HCL Technologies Ltd, Noida?

Hi Sir, I came to know that HCL Technologies Ltd, Noida is going to conduct an interview for the post of Java Developer. I would like to know that if I successfully secure this position in HCL Technologies Ltd, Noida then what salary I can get? Please let me know asap.

23rd April 2019, 01:25 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Java Developer in HCL Technologies Ltd, Noida?

Salary package of Java Developer in HCL Technologies Ltd

For freshers candidate they can expect an annual package of 2.80 LPA - 3.00 LPA for the role of Java Developer in HCL Technologies Ltd.

For experienced employee their salary will depend on overall experience and current CTC. They can expect a hike of 30% - 50% on current CTC.

25th April 2019, 07:47 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

As per the information available, if you successfully secure the position of Java Developer in HCL Technologies Ltd, Noida then you can expect a minimum salary package of Rs.3,25,000 per annum excluding incentives.

The maximum salary package that could be offered to you would depend on your experience.

15th July 2019, 09:17 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Salary package of Java Developer in HCL Technologies Ltd, Noida is around INR 3.3 lakhs per annum.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?