19th April 2019, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

Skills required to become a Java Developer in HCL Technologies Ltd, Noida?

Dear friends, please help me to know about the skills which are necessarily required to join HCL Technologies Ltd, Noida as a Java Developer. I am preparing for the interview for this particular post in HCL Technologies Ltd, Noida. so I want to know about the skills required for this post. Thank you!

24th April 2019, 12:04 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become a Java Developer in HCL Technologies Ltd, Noida?

Skills required to become a Java Developer in HCL Technologies Ltd:

1. You should have Java development experience of at least 3 years and above.

2. You should be excellent in coding of Java, J2EE, Java Applets, Web logic, Spring, Java JEE Platforms and Perl, Shell and Python scripting.

3. You must have good client handling skills.
25th April 2019, 06:55 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become a Java Developer in HCL Technologies Ltd, Noida?

Skills required to become a Java Developer in HCL Technologies Ltd, Noida?

You must have excellent skills in Java, Java Applets, Web logic, J2EE, Spring
Struts, Java JEE Platforms, OOD etc.

You must have excellent communication skills with mandatory skills of being a team player.

You must have work experience of 3 years to 13 years. This recruitment is only for candidates who are having experience in Java.

You can visit the website www.hcltech.com for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?